Transportation is available from June 22 – August 14.
BBS Pingry Campus-to-Campus Shuttle
|Route||Departure Time||$/Week||Departure/Arrival Location|
|Morning Shuttle – Short Hills to Basking Ridge||7:30 a.m. from SH||$70||Departs from Short Hills Front Circle|
|Mid-Day Shuttle – Short Hills to Basking Ridge||12:00 p.m. from SH||$70||Departs from Short Hills Front Circle|
|Mid-Day Shuttle – Basking Ridge to Short Hills||1:00 p.m. from BR||$70||Arrives at Short Hills Front Circle|
|Afternoon Shuttle – Basking Ridge to Short Hills||4:30 p.m. from BR||$70||Arrives at Short Hills Front Circle|
|Round Trip Shuttle from Short Hills||7:30 a.m. from SH, then 4:30 p.m. from BR||$140||Departs from and Arrives at Short Hills Front Circle|
*Midday shuttle campers will not miss lunchtime!
BBS New Providence Shuttle
The BBS New Providence bus stop is located at 1790 Springfield Ave, New Providence, NJ 07974.
|New Providence Shuttle – AM to Basking Ridge||8:15 a.m. from New Providence||$70|
|New Providence Shuttle – Early PM to New Providence||3:00 p.m. from Basking Ridge||$70|
|New Providence Shuttle – Late PM to New Providence||4:30 p.m. from Basking Ridge||$70|
|New Providence Shuttle – Roundtrip Early PM return||8:15 a.m. from New Providence; 3:00 p.m. from Basking Ridge||$140|
|New Providence Shuttle – Roundtrip Late PM return||8:15 a.m. from New Providence; 4:30 p.m. from Basking Ridge||$140|
Additional transportation options may be available. Please contact Program Director Cindy McArthur for more information.
Rules for the Bus:
- Campers must remain seated at all times.
- No standing or moving seats while bus is in motion.
- Hands, arms, legs, and feet must stay inside the vehicle.
- No yelling, screaming, or fighting is permitted at any time.
- Emergency exits are used for an emergency only.
- Proper manners, language, and behavior will be expected at all times.
- If a problem arises, campers must raise their hand and a bus attendant will come over to help.
In case of an emergency or change of schedule you may contact or be contacted by:
Director, Summer and Auxiliary Programs