ThinkUp: Tech Entrepreneurship (Zatna)
Camp at a Glance
This is a week-long program for advanced campers who have completed at least four full day Zatna camps. The campers will dive deep and discover different elements of developing and formulating ideas. The campers use their entrepreneurial spirit to develop viable solutions and possible business plans. At the end of camp, the young entrepreneurs prepare and deliver a fine-tuned pitch and presentation!
- Identifying problems
- Developing solutions
- Modding and hacking off-the-shelf equipment for project
- Logistics of solutions
- Developing a business plan
- Presenting your product/solution
- Creating a website
- Making a pitch
- Understanding of how to explore needs
- Experience with developing a solution
- A website with a product pitch
- Inspired future work
|Jul 27 – 31||9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
Lunch is included.
- This camp is accredited by the American Camp Association!
What to Pack
- A water bottle