Fleming Tech – Digital Photography & Graphic Design
Camp at a Glance
See the world through a new lens, as you learn how to take photographs and edit them like a pro! Explore photography techniques, learn about digital camera functionality, gain hands-on experience taking photographs and discover how to digitally enhance your images using graphic design software on a computer. No prior experience with digital cameras or graphic design is necessary. All skill levels are welcome.
- Camera operation and functionality
- Review styles of photography
- Photoshop: Working with sophisticated tools
- Creating unique photographs
- Editing photos with digital tools
- Become comfortable with basic and intermediate camera functionality
- Work with and gain an induction to the basics of Photoshop: import/export, layers, photo editing, layer effects
- Take 50 to 200 photos and select the best 5 to 10 for photo editing and the development of a collage
- Create a digital photo portfolio
- Develop a themed photo collage and share best photos and edited shots with your fellow campers
|7/1 – 7/5||9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
*Before and After Care is available.
Lunch is included.
Drop Off/Pick Up Location
What to Pack
- A water bottle
- Fleming Tech Camps are designed to provide kids with hands-on experiences with computers, VR, drones, robots, 3D printers, and other cool tech that encourages an interest in science, technology, computing, and engineering.
What to Expect
With a variety of engaging technology programs, Fleming Tech Camps unleashes your child’s creativity and problem solving prowess, and builds skills and a passion for technology that will last a lifetime.