Fleming Tech – Junior Robotics: Level 1 (LEGO WeDo 2.0)
Camp at a Glance
Turn camp into an engineering & coding laboratory and explore the exciting world of Robotics! Learn how to design and build a robot using LEGO® WeDo 2.0. Make your robot come to life, as you learn how to program it to perform project-oriented tasks and challenges. This camp is designed for campers who have a keen interest in robots. No prior experience with LEGO® WeDo necessary. All skill levels welcome.
- In a team build progressively advanced Robotics programs
- Have a basic understanding on programming a robot
- Working collaboratively in a small team campers should construct and program a unique Robot with a small group
- Learn to construct Robots
- Learn to program using WeDo 2.0 Robots (the block coding programming language is similar to MIT’s Scratch)
- Program your robot to do interactive tasks
- Work on progressively more difficulty challenges to increase your engineering programming skills
|8/12 – 8/16||9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
*Before and After Care is available.
Lunch is included.
Drop Off/Pick Up Location
What to Pack
- A water bottle
- Fleming Tech Camps are designed to provide kids with hands-on experiences with computers, VR, drones, robots, 3D printers, and other cool tech that encourages an interest in science, technology, computing, and engineering.
What to Expect
With a variety of engaging technology programs, Fleming Tech Camps unleashes your child’s creativity and problem solving prowess, and builds skills and a passion for technology that will last a lifetime.