Fleming Tech – Minecraft 4 Kids Club
Camp at a Glance
Experience the amazing world of Minecraft. Build your own virtual reality in a sandbox-like environment by using tablets to challenge your mind and create your own adventures. This fun and engaging camp will spark interests, foster creativity and help you maximize your learning potential. No prior experience with Minecraft necessary. All skill levels welcome.
- Campers learn: style, design and aesthetics
- Campers build a house to scale
- Campers will design a Minecraft Adventure
- Minecraft: Working on sophisticated problems
- Constructing 3D game levels and adventure maps
- Working on cool projects
|7/1 – 7/5||9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
*Before and After Care is available.
Lunch is included.
Drop Off/Pick Up Location
What to Pack
- A water bottle
- Fleming Tech Camps are designed to provide kids with hands-on experiences with computers, VR, drones, robots, 3D printers, and other cool tech that encourages an interest in science, technology, computing, and engineering.
What to Expect
With a variety of engaging technology programs, Fleming Tech Camps unleashes your child’s creativity and problem solving prowess, and builds skills and a passion for technology that will last a lifetime.