Fleming Tech – Minecraft Missions 2019
Camp at a Glance
Are you up for an adventure? In this multi-player environment, Minecraft will be the vehicle to help develop your leadership and social skills, as you accomplish unique missions with a team of campers. Use your imagination and collaborate with your team to design and build a large-scale Minecraft Missions project. In 2019 expect the most exciting missions yet. Creativity, critical thinking, and communication will be your keys to success! Previous experience with Minecraft is recommended.
- Principles of creating dynamic and interesting 3D Game worlds
- Minecraft: Working on sophisticated design problems
- Working on a collaborative team project
- Introduce campers to working in collaborative team-based environment on Minecraft EDU
- In teams campers should develop one of our Exciting New Projects
- After building the team based world, the group should develop at least one adventure that takes place throughout the game world
- Camp teams should use at least three mid-scale Redstone solutions within the game worlds
|6/24 – 6/28||9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
*Before and After Care is available.
Lunch is included.
Drop Off/Pick Up Location
What to Pack
- A water bottle
- Fleming Tech Camps are designed to provide kids with hands-on experiences with computers, VR, drones, robots, 3D printers, and other cool tech that encourages an interest in science, technology, computing, and engineering.
What to Expect
With a variety of engaging technology programs, Fleming Tech Camps unleashes your child’s creativity and problem solving prowess, and builds skills and a passion for technology that will last a lifetime.