Pulse Premier Multi Sports Camp 2020
Camp at a Glance
Pulse Premier Multi Sports Camps offer the highest quality in sports education for children. Designed to inspire a passion in sports through a range of engaging sessions, players will develop their athletic abilities by participating in an action-packed schedule featuring different sports each day. For more detailed information regarding this program, contact Pulse Sports Director Liam Roche (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call Pulse Sports at 732-563-2526.
|Jul 6 – 10||9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.|
|Jul 13 – 17||9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.|
|Jul 20 – 24||9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.|
|Jul 27 – 31||9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.|
|Aug 3 – 7||9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.|
|Aug 10 – 14||9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.|
*Before Care is available
- Lunch will NOT be provided. Feel free to bring a nut-free lunch or snack, but please be mindful of excessive trash. When possible, please pack your child’s snack or lunch in reusable containers.
Drop Off/Pick Up Location
- Pulse Sports camps are run by experienced coaching professionals who have completed a rigorous recruitment process including on-field coaching assessments and in-depth off field interviews. Click here for more information on our partnership with Pulse Sports!
What to Pack
Mandatory Pack List:
- Play Clothes/Athletic Clothes
- Sneakers/Closed-toe shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sunscreen (Please apply sunscreen before dropping off in the morning. If you would like your camper to reapply sunscreen during the day (and they should!), make sure you pack a labeled bottle/stick in their backpack.)
- Change of Clothes
- Rain gear
- Bug repellent spray/bracelets
- Sweatshirt/long sleeve shirt
Please DO NOT PACK:
- Money, phones, electronics or other valuables
- Medications without first notifying the camp office – any medications needed at camp should be labeled and turned in to staff for safekeeping. Emergency medications will remain with your child’s counselor and follow your child throughout their day; other necessary medications will be stored in the Camp Office.