Pulse Premier Soccer Camp
Camp at a Glance
Premier Soccer Camps offer the highest quality in sports education for children. Players will learn both technical and tactical aspects of the game, making them a more accomplished player over the week. Players will also have a chance to try out our new equipment like our soccer mannequins which is always a hit!
Daily swim and snack included.
|Weeks||Full Day Times||Half Day Times||Half Day Add-On Times|
|June 24 – 28||9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.||9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.||1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|July 22 – 26||9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.||9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.||1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
*Campers can also register for Before and After Care
Lunch is included for Full Day only.
Drop Off/Pick Up Location
- Pulse Sports camps are run by experienced coaching professionals who have completed a rigorous recruitment process including on-field coaching assessments and in-depth off field interviews.
What to Pack
Mandatory Pack List:
- All players attending soccer camps need to wear shin guards and cleats/soccer sneakers.
- Play Clothes/Athletic Clothes
- Sneakers/Closed-toe shoes (campers are not permitted to walk inside the school with cleats)
- Bathing Suits (2)
- Towels (2)
- Water Bottle
- Sunscreen (Please apply sunscreen before dropping off in the morning. If you would like your camper to reapply sunscreen during the day (and they should!), make sure you pack a labeled bottle/stick in their backpack.)
- Change of Clothes
- Rain gear
- Bug repellent spray/bracelets
- Sweatshirt/long sleeve shirt
Please DO NOT PACK:
- Money, phones, electronics or other valuables
- Outside food as we are trying to protect many campers with severe food allergies
- Medications without first notifying the camp office – any medications needed at camp should be labeled and turned in to staff for safekeeping. Emergency medications will remain with your child’s counselor and follow your child throughout their day; other necessary medications will be stored in the Camp Office.