Pulse Premier Tennis Camp
Camp at a Glance
In partnership with the United States Tennis Association, Pulse Premier Tennis Camps offers programs for children and teens of all performance levels. Players will work towards refining their technique, generating consistent rallying skills, and grasping how to dictate direction of play to make game winning shots. Age and ability level curriculums will ensure your child is learning and playing at the appropriate level.
Full Day: Two daily swims are included.
Half Day: One daily swim is included.
|Weeks||Full Day Times||Half Day Times||Half Day Add-On Times|
|Jul 1 – 3||9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.||9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.||1pm – 4:30pm|
|Jul 8 – 12||9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.||9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.||1pm – 4:30pm|
|Jul 15 – 19||9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.||9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.||1pm – 4:30pm|
|Jul 22 – 26||9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.||9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.||1pm – 4:30pm|
*Campers can also register for Before and After Care
Lunch is included for Full Day only.
Drop Off/Pick Up Location
- Pulse Sports camps are run by experienced coaching professionals who have completed a rigorous recruitment process including on-field coaching assessments and in-depth off field interviews.
What to Pack
Mandatory Pack List:
- All tennis programs require participants to provide their own racquet
- Play Clothes/Athletic Clothes
- Sneakers/Closed-toe shoes (campers are not permitted to walk inside the school with cleats)
- Bathing Suits (2)
- Towels (2)
- Water Bottle
- Sunscreen (Please apply sunscreen before dropping off in the morning. If you would like your camper to reapply sunscreen during the day (and they should!), make sure you pack a labeled bottle/stick in their backpack.)
- Change of Clothes
- Rain gear
- Bug repellent spray/bracelets
- Sweatshirt/long sleeve shirt
Please DO NOT PACK:
- Money, phones, electronics or other valuables
- Outside food as we are trying to protect many campers with severe food allergies
- Medications without first notifying the camp office – any medications needed at camp should be labeled and turned in to staff for safekeeping. Emergency medications will remain with your child’s counselor and follow your child throughout their day; other necessary medications will be stored in the Camp Office.