Robotics 301: Advanced Robotics using TETRIX (Zatna)
Camp at a Glance
This course is designed for campers with robotics experience, and will use Tetrix robotics systems. Tetrix robotics supports advanced robotics engineering builds and programming. Campers will build different robots to familiarize themselves with the components. Then campers will develop final projects which will be the culmination of advanced robotics skills, including Robot-C programming and mechanical troubleshooting, to demonstrate their mastery.
- Design planning
- Design reviews
- Design tradeoffs
- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Advanced Robot C Programming
- Conditional statements
- Controlling input/output: sensors and motors (event handling)
- Software Planning and Debugging
- Advanced robotics design and planning
- Advanced robotics development and troubleshooting
- Program and robot debugging
- Inspired future work
|Aug 3 – 14 (2-week camp)||9:00 a.m. – 4:30pm|
Sessions are two weeks long.
Lunch is included.
- This camp is accredited by the American Camp Association!
What to Pack
- A water bottle