Robotics 301: Advanced Robotics using TETRIX (Zatna)
Camp at a Glance
This course is designed for campers with robotics experiences. The camp will use Tetrix robotics systems. Tetrix robotics supports advanced robotics engineering builds and programming. Campers will build different robots to familiarize themselves with the components. Then campers will develop final projects which will be the culmination of advanced robotics skills that will include Robot-C programming and mechanical troubleshooting to demonstrate their mastery. (Before registering for this camp, it is required that campers have completed both of the following prerequisite courses: Programming 201: Introduction to Java Programming using Greenfoot and Robotics 201: Robotics for Competition using Lego Mindstorms EV3.)
- Design planning
- Design reviews
- Design tradeoffs
- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Advanced Robot C Programming
- Conditional statements
- Controlling input/output: sensors and motors (event handling)
- Software Planning and Debugging
- Advanced robotics design and planning
- Advanced robotics development and troubleshooting
- Program and robot debugging
- Inspired future work
|Jul 29 – Aug 2||9:00 a.m. – 4:30pm|
|Aug 5 – Aug 9||9:00 a.m. – 4:30pm|
Sessions are two weeks long.
Lunch is included.
- This camp is accredited by the American Camp Association!