Swax Lax Boys and Girls Lacrosse Camp
Camp at a Glance
The mission of Swax Lax Lacrosse (formerly Sum It Up Lacrosse), is to encourage girls and boys to become more self-confident through the sport of lacrosse. Swax Lax Lacrosse offers lacrosse camps and clinics designed to make the sport fun and easy to learn for beginning and intermediate players. The culture and staff at Swax Lax Lacrosse help children feel at ease with a lacrosse stick in their hands, excited to be part of a team, and connected with coaches who care. Their programs are open to K–10th grade girls and K–6th grade boys from any school, in any town that’s accessible to their New Jersey locations, regardless of a child’s level of playing experience or a family’s ability to pay.
|Weeks||Half Day Times||Full Day Times|
|Jun 22 – 26||8:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.||8:45am – 2:45pm|
|Jul 27 – 31||8:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.||8:45am – 2:45pm|
Girls: Rising Kindergarten – Rising 10th
Boys: Rising Kindergarten – Rising 6th
Full Day Price $450 / Week
Half Day Price $345 / Week
- Camp fee includes a t-shirt and a Swax Lax ball
- Fee does not include lunch or snack
- Swax Lax offers a sibling discount of 10%, and a multi-session discount of $20 off the 2nd camp (and 3rd!) that you register for.
Not provided; bring your own lunch. Nut-free items only, please.
- Swax Lax Lacrosse coaches all possess the following assets:
- playing experience at a highly competitive level
- a passion for the sport
- a demonstrated ability to teach the basic skills in Swax Lax Lacrosse’s style.
- and most importantly, strength of character, patience, and sense of fun that allows boys and girls to relax and feel confident as they learn lacrosse
What to Pack
- flip flops/crocs/water shoes
- a towel for sprinkler time
- snack (nut-free please)
- lunch (nut-free please)
- a reusable water bottle.
- For Boys: lacrosse stick (no mini-sticks or fiddle sticks); 3rd through
6th graders should bring full pads: helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads,
gloves, and mouthguard (cup is optional). 1st and 2nd grade boys who
have already used equipment and want to bring theirs are welcome to.
- For Girls: lacrosse stick (no mini-sticks or fiddle sticks); 3rd through
10th graders should bring mouthguard and goggles.